Recent Posts

9.27.2014

Two Years without Blogging (Almost)

I decided to log into my Blogger account today . . . honestly, I wasn't sure I remembered my password, but I guess I am such a creature of habit . . . who has no regard for personal internet security.  In any event, it has been two years since my last blog.  I am going to try to update more often, but if I had to list the top 10 highlights (and lowlights) of the last two years, they would have to be:

10)  We bought a new house.
9)  I got a promotion at work.
8)  The Bitlet left her beloved daycare, RFC, for pre-K at McDermott Elementary.
7)  I celebrated the end of daycare payments by getting a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!
6)  My mother died.  I was blessed to be with her.
5)  I started knitting.


4)  I became a grandmother two twin girls, Astrid & Arielle.


3)  The Bitlet started Kindergarten this year . . . she was Queen of the Day recently.


2)  Stephen started a new job at the Riverfront Steakhouse in North Little Rock.

1)  We celebrated 7 years -- of marriage, and serenity. 

Life is pretty good.

Search This Blog

The Brad Hendricks Law Firm's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails