I decided to log into my Blogger account today . . . honestly, I wasn't sure I remembered my password, but I guess I am such a creature of habit . . . who has no regard for personal internet security. In any event, it has been two years since my last blog. I am going to try to update more often, but if I had to list the top 10 highlights (and lowlights) of the last two years, they would have to be:
10) We bought a new house.
9) I got a promotion at work.
8) The Bitlet left her beloved daycare, RFC, for pre-K at McDermott Elementary.
7) I celebrated the end of daycare payments by getting a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!
6) My mother died. I was blessed to be with her.
3) The Bitlet started Kindergarten this year . . . she was Queen of the Day recently.
2) Stephen started a new job at the Riverfront Steakhouse in North Little Rock.
1) We celebrated 7 years -- of marriage, and serenity.
Life is pretty good.